Dividends paid on Accounts
The Board of Directors declared the 2015 Quarterly Dividends to remain at the .20 % APR*, which is .21 % APY**
- We offer a good dividend rate on shares. Dividends are declared and paid from current earnings. Therefore, after an account is opened, the rate may change.
- Today, the EFFCU is paying a competitive Dividend Rate on shares and share drafts that is declared each quarter and posted to the accounts the last business day of the quarter.
- To earn regular share dividends, you must have a minimum of $100, no minimum for share drafts.
- NOTE: Fees may reduce earnings.
- All shares are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA (the National Credit Union Administration).
- Contact our office regarding Dividend Rates!
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ** Annual Percentage Yield (APY).